Hi everyone who misses my perspicacious writings ha ha
I been in back to New Zealand for 6 days excatly and i discover that:
a) I actually speak good chinese and looks like i from China according to Yuki a China girl i met at class ( to those who laugh at my chinese in ur face *finger points huh huh*
b) Class for 4 hours non stop is a torture.
c) My dreams are pretty vivid and have interesting story lines. Note to self: wake up and on action shows on my laptop to induce action pack dreams
d) I continuing my run on adre-ra-rin rush from last week and still cant stop talking dang.
e) I would want to take more pictures with my camera, but i cant see to know wat to take. Leave suggestion if ppl still read my blogs lol
summary of the discoveries i discovered in this week in hamilton, NZ
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment