Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Went to Heaven and brought back down to Earth

Today i cook lagsana, it taste so good. Its my first western dish i cook. so bangga :)

I also finish my day with a bang. I played an awesome basketball game today, scoring 23 out of 26 i think, some where around there. I only remember missing two shots. Playing like an MVP feels so Goood. But no girls watching again -.-


The hapiness was short-lived as i have a quiz tomorrow and i just begining my revision. I guess i just blog abit since i din't blog much.

In addition, whats with facebook sending me emails of speed date. DO I LOOK LIKE I AM LOOKING TO SPEED DATE?? Even my pics show how cool i am hahhaha =.=







oh, i secretly learning modelling. hahahha this one of my plan to increase my reputation among the girls in order to carry out my plans muahahaha.









Just joking.













P/s i wonder how many people notice the mistake i made above. i know a few would get caught heheh

No comments: