Sunday, September 14, 2008

I grab this from my friend, this wats i do when i bored

Ok, haha, this was FUN! Like R-E-A-L kickass fun. But firstly, i muz say:

Rhyming is now the trend,
Millions of texts we send,
Singlehandedly he fend,
Justice was not done to Ken.

Haha, a nice intro, he basically fought against me and Lydia alone, poor kiddo.





--------- Ken VS Lydia ---------

Ken:
Boo,
the sky is blue,
I am feeling cool,
wat doing you.

Lydia:
The sky is grey,
I'm feeling gay,
now watching show,
what doing you?

Ken:
I am in front of the computer,
trying to do an accounting troubleshooter,
will do a bus eleven commuter,
at twelve for lunch'er.

Lydia:
Oh my god,
that's so cool!
You're in school,
feeling good?

Ken:
Good I feel,
can't wait for the next meal,
if you name was Emile,
my rhyme will be ideal.

Lydia:
Emile is not my name,
ideal is not your game,
two pounds you will gain,
if the pies do not drive you insane.
(pies are for lunch that day)

Lydia:
Sorry but it aint working,
your rhymes are just plain boring,
try doing something ending with "ing",
then i'll find you alluring. :D

Ken:
I know deep down you find me alluring,
you need not express your feeling by rhyming,
I hear the birds are singing,
the truth is clearly blaring.

Lydia:
Aquinas college I am at,
my feet doing the ballet tap,
putting on a thinking hat,
I entertain the sad walking chap.
(coz Ken's walking home)

Lydia:
Sorry this aint magical,
it's simply just metaphorical,
don't lose yourself in that dreamy lil' world
for afterall I am a cute innocent girl.



*Then Ken's handphone went out of batt, hahaha*




----------- Ken VS Me -----------

Ken:
Boo,
the sky is blue,
I am feeling cool,
wat doing you.

Me:
*I sent back some crap comment*

Ken:
Dun complain,
I am just trying to entertain,
I dun want to be mundane,
So I using my brain.

Me:
I know you have a freaking infatuation,
but please let me have some freaking considertaion,
it's clear you need a brain fixation,
cause seriously you have a freaking obsession.

Ken:
-.-

Me:
What's with the eye,
do not despair do give it a try,
cuz if you weep you'll sigh,
uncool it will be i shall not lie.

Me:
Why the silence,
please speak a sentence,
show me your defiance,
and make a difference.

Ken:
I am walking back,
carrying a heavy bag,
its kinda drag,
sorry for the lag.

Me:
I'm hugging my pillow,
feeling all mellow,
waiting for something "yellow",
to make me a jolly fellow,
(Yellow... use chinese)

Ken:
Don't tell me your story its so boring,
the birds soaring is much more interesting,
my battery is dying,
thus ends our conversing.

Me:
Knock knock are you back?
where are you with your heavy bag,
don't you know it's such a drag,
to wait for you is a terrible lag.





Thus it ends, with Ken's nokia batt died. Oh wells. Haha, like he said, he's trying to entertain. Haha, fun~~

No comments: